Wednesday, September 15, 2010

La Gitana, The Gypsy Girl


I have been a gypsy for Halloween atleast 20 times in my lifetime. I love the mystery of the woman. The long hair, smoldering eyes, deep ruby and amber colored jewels. She has hidden powers that we know nothing about. She is free, has no ties and is a maiden of the moonlight dancing with her tambourine....Rich velvet dresses and beautiful scarves. I have dedicated a part of my designs this fall to this beautiful mysterious woman who in many ways can be all of us.

"Edenia"
These are the first pair of hoops I made for my collection. They are copper with Ruby colored crystals wire wrapped many times.




"amber dreams, necklace"
This is a herringbone weave copper, wrapped amber colored crystal necklace


"Esmeralda"
Turquoise and copper hoops

No comments: