Sunday, June 20, 2010

In Celebration of change...a super sale on my jewelry




Hi everyone, Today I woke up and out of the blue decided it's time for some change....I have on sale in etsy.com beautiful handmade jewlery which I would like to sell in order to add new things. I have a beautiful pair of copper spiral earrings with amethyst beads, two spiral wrap around rings, and a copper tree of life with real amethyst beads...

I am taking 1/2 off everything in order to set up a new site with other jewelry....

copper earrings originally $20 are now $10..

spiral rings originally $20 are now $10

tree of life
originally $20 is now $10

happy shopping everybody!!
If you have any questions or see something of interest that you would like to discuss please e-mail me at cindygutierrez71@yahoo.com

No comments: