Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter... Ya Gotta Go!




Yesterday was seriously crappy weather. I don't know what it is about this Winter that has me feeling soooo blahhhh. It's not even like I want to go to a warmer climate, I just want my New York City in the Spring!

AAAhh I love that first warm breeze and the scent of cool rain that first hits me around March..It is usually in the evening, I will be standing outside looking at the moon or(taking out garbage) when all of a sudden a gentle breeze will caress my face and the fragrant smell of Spring enters my nostrils. To me it is a gentle reminder that in the force of the wind and cold....A new day is coming.

Well, anyhow while I was stuck indoors the whole weekend I tinkered with my copper and made two awesome rings which have alot of movement and whimsy. One has a ruby czech crystal, both are hand forged and slightly textured.

No comments: