Friday, July 23, 2010

Open up the Window!!!



The window of opportunity that is!!!

I have been hand stamping away and unfortunately I still don't have my camera but these are the latest necklaces I made...one has a sterling silver hand stamped disc with four names and a small heart charm, the other says "Live, Laugh, Love"...

I like!

Hey ladies, also soon I should be having a guest blogger visit our wonderful community...from the UK and I visited their website....beautiful bohemian, eclectic, colorful and top of the notch designers...my kinda people!

3 comments:

Chennifer said...

You have been awarded the Sunshine Award by Chennifer. You can find more information at http://bit.ly/dbs3aI

Cindy said...

Stamping is so fun...I agree! Your guest blogger from the UK sounds like a wonderful idea!

Unknown said...

Your jewelry is gorgeous! I have always wanted to learn how to make jewelry. I used to do a little beading but with a little one in the house, I had to stop. Beads are not food!

Anyway, stopping by from SITS. Have a great day!